June 23rd, 2020 6:30 pm
Due to the current county health order, this meeting will be held virtually via Zoom.
The monthly meeting of the Butterfield-Riviera East Community Association Steering Committee is open to all members of the community. This month we have two guest speakers.
As you may know the Casa Linda Motel closed last year. It’s been sold, renamed to Blossom Village and has been undergoing renovations. Sacramento Self Help Housing (SSHH) will soon begin a one year lease of the project. Representatives of SSHH will join us to explain a bit about their program.
In addition, we’ve asked Shauna Davis from the County District Attorney’s Office to join us. She has put together a comparative study of calls for service from the sheriff’s department for the past two years. You can download a copy of the report below.
Join us to share your concerns and provide your feedback on issues related to our neighborhood.
Visit Zoom and enter the meeting code.
Meeting ID: 925 9286 8911
You may also join by phone. (Tolls may apply)
+16699006833,,92592868911# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,92592868911# US (Houston)
- Call to Order
- Welcome / Introductions – Roll Call
- Presentation from Sacramento Self Help Housing – Blossom Village
- Presentation from ADA Shauna Franklin – Crime statistics
- Questions or Comments from the community on non-agenda items – Please submit in advance to .
- Approval of May meeting minutes.
- Treasurer – Andrea
- CORPAC – Gay & Lee
- Membership – Jim
- ARPF Focus Group – Gay, Jim, Bonnie
- Old Business
- Cal Am – Gay / James
- From the floor
- New Business
- Reporting issues to the county
- Steering Committee Officer Selection for 2020-2021
- In memoriam of Lynda Hammitt
- From the floor
Adjourn to next meeting. July 28, 2020 6:30 PM. TBA.