This month’s BRECA meeting is huge, with 3 guest speakers, one of which is a developer for Bradshaw Apartments. All community members are invited. Come to the meeting and make your voice heard!
Below is the agenda for the June 25, 2019 BRECA Meeting.
STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING
BUTTERFIELD-RIVIERA EAST COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
June 25, 2019 6:30 pm
Rancho Cordova Library
9845 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA
- Call to Order
- Guest Speaker, Rashad Mammadov, from the proposed Bradshaw at Folsom Apartments
- Will overview plans for apartments and is seeking input from our community.
- Guest Speaker, Erin Johansen, from the Hope Cooperative (coming to Tech Center Dr on July 1, 2019)
- Hope Cooperative Triage Navigator Program assists Sacramento County residents experiencing a mental health crisis, connect with appropriate services.
- Hope Cooperative Full Service Rehousing Program Case Management program provides case management to individuals and families experiencing homelessness referred through Sacramento County Department of Human Assistance.
- Hope Cooperative Crisis Respite Center program provides a non-medical alternative to emergency room care for people experiencing a mental health crisis who are not in danger to themselves or others and need to spend time in a safe and calm environment.
- Guest Speaker, Theresa Bible – Sacramento Tree Foundation – Update
- Approval of Minutes
- April 2019
- May 2019
- Questions or Comments from the membership / community
- Outreach Committee
– Free Little Library Update
– Welcome Packet Distribution Update (Jim)
- Old Business:
- Casa Linda Motel business license – update from Board of Supervisor’s meeting
- Kinder~Morgan speaker on July 23rd
- From the floor
- New Business
- Thank You to Volunteers for Mile Marker 12 South of the American River Parkway (our community’s area)
- Steering Committee Officer Selection for 2019-2020
- From the floor
Adjourn to next meeting, July 23rd, 2019, 6:30 pm at the Rancho Cordova Library.