Below is the agenda for the July 2018 BRECA Steering Committee Meeting. All community members are invited to attend. Make your voice heard and learn the latest buzz!
We hope that you can join us and find out the latest about all of the exciting things happening in our neighborhood. Even if none of the agenda topics excite you, you never know what exciting things may come up in discussion “From the Floor”!
Come join in the discussion, meet some of your neighbors, and have fun learning more about the community in which we all live.
STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING
BUTTERFIELD-RIVIERA EAST COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
July 24, 2018 6:30 pm
Rancho Cordova Library
9845 Folsom Blvd.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Questions or Comments from the membership / community
- Outreach Committee
- Discuss survey of Annual General Meeting attendees
- Old Business:
- Cal Am Update
- ARCO AM/PM Update
- Discussion of Folsom Blvd – Phase 5 work (related to “complete streets” project)
- From the floor
- New Business
- Proposed apartment complex on Folsom Blvd (behind 9545 and 9555 Folsom Blvd)
- From the Floor
- Adjourn to next meeting, August 28, 2018